Thursday, January 22, 2009

Only the Beginning

I've done it! I've created a BLOG! It's been a long time coming, especially considering how much I love to talk about myself..haha (Melissa). This is a new beginning though and I'm looking forward to sharing what is going to be an amazing year with all of you. 2008 will be hard to beat and I may even have to digress and post about past adventures but I'm sure new ones will be happening daily. Especially with my NEW JOB! Yes, if you didn't know I took a step away from the classroom and have been exploring other options. I was blessed with an offer at the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences (NACCAS) as an Accreditation Specialist and will get the opportunity to TRAVEL all over the country. I start on Monday and am very eager for this next step!

http://www.naccas.org

1 comment:

Barbie and Craig said...

Yay! A new blog to stalk! Add ours to your list :) Congrats on the new job! You may have to describe it in more detail, though, for those of us who don't know what an "accreditation specialist" does...