Monday, April 4, 2011

Comments?

Alright, so I'm a few posts behind.

I need to catch up.

But before I even do that, I'm really curious who out there is actually reading my ramblings?


I mean in the end, it is more of a journal type/travel log sort of blog and is mostly just for me.

But I've heard some random people say they read it, so here I am...

calling you out.


Let me know you're there :)

17 comments:

Mary said...

I read it! - Mary

meg said...

Me too! :)
(This is Meghan)

Ashley said...

BIG ASH READS IT BABY!!!

Kat Fleming Nielsen said...

Of course I read this, and what a great way to record your life for posterity!

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy reading your adventures! Love you, Sarah

Susie said...

Girl, you know I am all about supporting you! Love you!

Ashley C said...

I feel the exact same way about my blog. I'm here. I read!

Unknown said...

How else am I supposed to know what you are up to. You know I am not very good at actually calling you!

Miranda said...

Aww, so much love, glad to see you 8people read it! Umm...but "Curtis" I'm at a loss as to who you are! Names please :) Thanks!

CurtCannon said...

Would the real Curtis please stand up?

pam said...

Miranda, I love reading your Blog! It makes me so jealous of all your adventures :) Miss you!
-Pam

mdraper said...

your adventures are lived vicariously by the Drapers!

Jane said...

i read it to!!!!

Kim said...

We just talked about this, but I wanted to let you know that I read and love your blog. Please write more soon!

Brianne said...

I read :)

Livingstons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Livingstons said...

ahem. do i have to raise my hand?